Thursday 21 May 2015

British Invasion: Day 365


1 year ago it was raining in Lisbon and my mom and I were ready to fly to London. Today, she is working and I am studying Translation. When we arrived, it was sunny like today, with good weather, birds singing, everything perfect. The house was not what we expected but we are now much more aware that here we really need to see the place because people don't always say what it is.

I am studying but I haven't found a job yet, so my plans for the next fortnight is to find a room in London, where I can find a job (that is my second plan). I hope I can find it and then travel to university - 1:30/2 hours journey by train next academic year.
I don't have big plans for my second year here in the UK: I just hope that I can find a job, a good home and keep studying and having good grades, like I am having.

Thank you so much for following my blog, it is unbelievable that it's been an year.

No comments:

Post a Comment