Wednesday 13 May 2015

It won't be just a dream

Yesterday, I told you about my dream. Today, I am here to tell you about my reality: I am going to meet Sarah J. Maas!

Still thinking about the fact that I dreamt about her, I went to the Waterstones website and clicked on "Events." The page is now very organised and I appreciate it very much because I was able to look for invents that involved Sarah.

And there it was: she is going on tour next week in the UK to promote her new book: A Court of Thorns and Roses. I have already booked my ticket to see her. That day will be very special: besides the fact that I am going to meet her, it will also be a very special date to me, because that was the first day that I stepped in the UK to live and study here.

I have "clicked and collected" two of her books: Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses. I am looking forward to read them. I am thinking about reading at least one of them before the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment