Sunday 7 June 2015

British Invasion: Day 392

Hello everybody!

I am sorry that I haven't updated my blog on the last couple of weeks but I'll explain it to you what is going on:

- Exams: I have only one left and even though my study time doesn't take too long (I memorise easily) I still need to study to achieve my amazing goals;

- Moving Out: I won't be staying in the same city next academic year and that means that I am (again) creating roots in London. This means that when I am not studying or working, I am packing my things which, let me tell you, it's not easy;

- Job: I tried my luck and handed in my CV on the shop that I worked last year and... I got the job! I am so happy and thrilled but that also takes a lot of time when it comes to reading;

- Reading: at the moment, I am reading A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas. I try to read everytime I can but... the three reasons above don't leave me any free time;

- Book of June: the first book that I bought this month was Crown of Midnight. So happy! As soon as I finish #ACOTAR I will start reading Crown of Midnight because I miss Dorian and Celaena.

No comments:

Post a Comment