Monday 8 June 2015

Reading Update: A Court of Thorns and Roses #1

I've been thinking about ways to keep posting things in order to keep the blog updated. This morning, while I was reading A Court of Thorns and Roses I thought: why not a reading update? Guess what? I am doing my first reading update. It will not be daily (I read or I blog) but I decided that I could share a few things with you and maybe motivate you to read too. I am sorry if there is going to be spoilers below, but you've been warned.

Book: A Court of Thorns and Roses
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Page where I am in: 280/416

What is happening: 
At first I thought that the story was leading nowhere, until Feyre was sent back to her family and then she decided to come back to Tamlin. I hate Rhysand - he was the reason of all of this and I wish I could get inside the book and sufocate him until he would collapse on the floor. I imagine Rhys as a Loki (from Thor)but with pointed ears. And a mix of Damon Salvatore (from TVD) too. I found a really nice picture of him but still, he's hateful. No one touches my ship - I created a cool name for it even though I don't know if there is a official name for it - Feylim.




No comments:

Post a Comment