Thursday 29 May 2014

British Invasion: Day 9

Today, we went to The Who Shop. To every Whovian out there, this is a place where we can fangirl and nobody is going to judge us.




My mum and I opened the TARDIS' door:



And we visited the museum:



 K-9 and his biggest fan: my mum

 EXTERMINATE!!







I loved everything in the museum, but this painting... I wasn't expecting and it really touched my heart, because The Ultimate Ginger is very special to me.

I could speak hours about this amazing shop and museum, but I'll just say that we can see that everything has dedication, love and caring, specially the museum. To any Whovian, and even for someone who isn't a fan, trust me, you're gonna love it!

We bought our mugs, of course, and key chains! Each one of us has a TARDIS key chain, now! I have the key of the TARDIS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment