Saturday 31 May 2014

British Invasion: Day 11

Today, our goal was finding a bookshop. So we visited Leicester Square. For those who have never been there, let me say that it is Times Square like we see in the movies, but in a British and elegant, full of live way.

Yes, that is a M&Ms Shop.

Then, we got a little lost, but still enjoyed very must the classical architecture:



 Royal Opera House:

We stopped at Charing Cross to lunch. I had an iced moccha and ate a red velvet at EAT.



We found a bookshop, called WaterStones. I have to say that it is pretty amazing, with good books and incredibly organized. I saw the Doctor Who books, Sherlock Holmes, The Vampire Diaries, some Nora Roberts, a lot of Philippa Gregory's and Harry Potter! The secction of ESOL was really good and it had a lot to choose from.
I bought one book that I wanted very much, but I read the 1st book of the series last year and I fell in love with the story: City of Ashes, by Cassandra Clare.
Now, I can't wait to finish my Jane Austen´s book and start reading City of Ashes.


When we were on our way back home, we saw the same cat of yesterday. He is really cute and did a few poses to my camera:




No comments:

Post a Comment