Friday 30 May 2014

British Invasion: Day 10

I hope you had an amazing day as we had!

We did some grocery shopping and then my mum had a job interview, which went really well! She got the job!

While we were going to the underground, we saw this beautiful cat who did a really cute pose to my camera:
I know! Isn't he cute? And yes, he was on the top of the car!

Yesterday, we saw a squirrel but we couldn't photograph it. However, today, wildlife was everywhere! This is probably a baby squirrel because of its size but it was so cute and was a little scared.

That's all for today! I didn't make a video for today because we arrived really late at home.

See you tomorrow!

PS - did you know that BBC 3 does a Doctor Who marathon? I was really surprised and it made me remember how much I adore Amy and Rory Pond. *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment