Sunday 25 May 2014

Introducing Myself

Hello everyone!

My name is Teresa and I'm Portuguese. I came to England to study, and right now I am living in London. I created this blog because I wanted do show you parts of my life. For your entertainment and for myself too.
I enjoy making vblogs and I thought that this was a great opportunity not only to improve my English but to update my vlog every day.

So, first of all, you should know that I am a series addicted, no shame on that. I love Sherlock, Doctor Who, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. These 4 are my favourite shows.
Fortunately, Doctor Who is coming in August. Guess what? This will be the first time that I got to enjoy a series of DW with the rest of the fandom! I watched all 7 seasons in about 7 weeks. I wrote reviews about it in my portuguese blog: As Minhas Fanfics (translated. "My Fanfics").

Yes, I am also a fanfiction writer. I write in Portuguese and I'm trying to write in English too. I write fanfics about The Vampire Diaries, mostly, but I've written some fanfics about The Twilight Saga too. All in Portuguese. If you are Portuguese, you can go here and choose one of my fics to follow. Also, I will keep my blog As Minhas Fanfics updated, in Portuguese.

I have Twitter.
I have Facebook. You can follow me.
I have Tumblr.

I'll keep you updated with photos and videos every single day.

See you soon,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment