Wednesday 4 June 2014

British Invasion: Day 15

Today, I went to Baker Street and then to Charing Cross.

The end.

No, I'm kidding and talking seriously at the same time.

I bought a Spanish exercise book, but I don't want to stay away from Spanish much longer. As soon as I got home, I practiced one unit. YAY!

My mum went to the Post Office and we asked for our National Insurance Numbers! Which is amazing and I hope that I get a job really soon.

I was thinking about being a Nanny. The children love me and, if you have patience (which I have - A LOT) they can be amazing human beings! What do you think?

I finished Part I of Mansfield Park yesterday, and I decided to start reading City of Ashes because, you know, it's Cassandra Clare *_*

I also gave an English lesson to my mum. I teach English too, even on Skype (which is pretty amazing, because I have to do all these beautiful Power Point presentations).

I got a reply from EAT regarding my CV Application (yesterday - they replied in less than 24h) but I didn't get the job. :(

It rained a lot today. We had left our umbrellas at home, so we had to buy new ones (but they are so adorable!)

See you tomorrow!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment