Thursday 12 June 2014

British Invasion: Day 21

Today we tried to open a bank account. That's right, we tried. Apparently, we are from "other country" (please, I am an European Citizen, and USA was there and I was part of a country that apparently, is mixed up with other countries that don't matter to UK) so we needed so many documentation that I'm not even going to explain it to you!

But I have to say this and please, follow my judgement:
-From the list of countries that didn't need other information besides their ID and the JobCentre letter, were Germany, France, Spain, USA and Russia.
-Germany, France and Spain are EU countries. Sure, they don't need any further documents.
-USA and Russia ARE  NOT EU countries and they only need those two things above.

So, explain to me please, because apparently I'm really dumb (hum, not really, but let's suppose so) why those 3 EU countries don't need any further documentation and others do? Is it because Portugal and Greece are in bad shape, economically speaking? Does Italy only matter because of pizzas? Or is this called ECONOMIC RACISM??

Now, dear Barclays, explain it to me why the hell that stubborn lady asked me documents from this world and from Gallifrey, and USA citizens (and please, don't take it this too much seriously, USA citizens) need only two freaking documents???

The "lady" even said that my Mother's contract could've been forged, that she could be the one who made that contract. So in a very BRITISH and POLITE words, she basically said that we are thieves trying to open a bank account that we NEED to open in order to work!

Just to finish my judgement, we even have to schedule an appointment, like if they are doing to us a GREAT favour! Sorry for this, but BITCH PLEASE! I am the one who's going to put my money there, I am the one who's going to trust in you to save MY MONEY, and you are the one who is being all fussy? Oh, please!

I live in a Capitalistic world (like all of us) but that doesn't mean that I need a bank to survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment