Saturday 17 October 2015

British Invasion: Day 524

Hello!

Hope everything is okay with you!
I just wanted to give you a little update:

-I am in London and I'll be moving out to a permanent house tomorrow! So excited about that!

-I have been writing (with my writing buddy) to finish our fanfiction (it's in Portuguese). That means that I haven't given much thought about reading. Besides, I have already completed my GoodReads Reading Challenge and I need a break. However, I have finished Poison Study about two weeks ago and now I am re(reading) Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone in Spanish. Yes! In Spanish!

-I have so much homework to do! Actually, I should be doing it right now.

-Uni has been amazing! I am so glad that I moved to London.

-Fall/Autumn comes with one more thing besides the cold: TV Series! I have been trying to watch them but the truth is, I prefer Netflix so much more that I am watching Pretty Little Liars instead of watching TVD or Arrow. Hopefully, I'll make a post about PLL once I finish the series.

-Yesterday, I watched Crimson Peak. So wonderful! I admire Guillermo Del Toro and the actors were amazing. I had never seen Jessica Chastain before but she was a perfect villain! And beautifully creepy. Seriously, you have to watch it.
But watch it on IMAX. I had never watched a movie on IMAX before but I guess that I started with a really good movie. Did you know that it is possible to see a tear forming in the eye? I was amazed by it!


-Due to the huge amount of things that I have to take to uni, I bought a bag in Paperchase and I am in love with her. It's from their Nordic Nights collection. It's very Kenai and Koda.


-And... I'll be joining NaNoWriMo next November! I don't know how I'll write 50,000 words in a month, but surely I will try!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment